December 15, 2006

This Summer

This past week I mailed in my application to a program called MS². MS² is a math and science program in Andover, Massachusetts. This program provides educational benefits for freshmen, sophomores, and juniors for six weeks during the summer. I’m hoping that I get accepted into this program, because I want to improve in mathematics and science.

If I don’t get accepted I won’t be too mad, because I know that I tried my best getting into the program. If I don’t get accepted I will try to become a Junior Counselor again at my neighborhood's local park district. It was fun working with little kids and other Junior Counselor’s, but I want to try something else this summer. I know that I am not, and my parents won’t let me sit in the house the entire summer. Most likely I will apply to another educational program during the summer, like Colligate Scholars.

No comments: