November 15, 2006

Interview

This interview is about a phenomenal man. He initially worked as at a gas company, but then he became an entrepreneur. He owns three different buildings that have three different purposes. He opened a self-owned barbershop and Photoshop. In addition, he owns a building which he rents out. This is incredible, because he did all of this immediately after his retirement.

  1. Scorpios-Why did you become a barber?
    MR. R-Becoming a barber was a second intern for me. My first job was working for a gas company.
  2. Scorpios-How long have you been a barber? in this current barbershop?
    MR. R-I got my barbers license when I was sixteen(16) in nineteen-sixty-six(1966). Which was forty years ago. I’ve own and worked in this barbershop for ten(10) years.
  3. Scorpios-Do you like owning a smaller barbershops? why?
    MR. R-I like medium sized, because there isn’t a lot of competition with other barbers.
  4. Scorpios-Have you considered moving the barbershop to a place with more space? why?
    MR. R-No, because when I retired I planned on having a small barbershop. I wanted two maybe three people including myself to work at the barbershop.
  5. Scorpios-Do you like the neighborhood surrounding the barbershop? why?
    MR. R-Yes, because most of the people are middle-class people, and there hardly isn’t any trouble around here.
  6. Scorpios-How many buildings do you own?
    MR. R-I own three buildings. On is a barbershop, another is a Photoshop, and another is a three-floor flat.
  7. Scorpios-What type of things did you expect to do with each building?
    MR. R-First of all I am an artist. That is why I made the bought the Photoshop and the barbershop in order to express myself. I opened bought the last building so that I can have some extra money.
  8. Scorpios-Did you decide where you wanted your buildings to be located?
    MR. R-I tried to get them within a close range of each other, but that didn’thappen. The barbershop and the Photoshop are close together, but the three-flat is far from either one. I couldn’t help this from happening. It just happened.
  9. Scorpios-Were you ever forced to move anywhere?
    MR. R-No, I was able to stay in Chicago.
  10. Scorpios-Did you ever considered moving to some place other than Chicago?
    MR. R-Yes, I thought about California, Nevada, and Mississippi because I have family in all of those places. But I didn’t move because this(Chicago) is where my children is at.

No comments: