November 22, 2006

Opportunities

One of the things that I would like to do is go to MS². MS² isn’t the only available educational program this summer. I want to apply to Colligate Scolars, and my A.P. US History teacher recommended me to a medicine forum. I greatly appreciate the recommendation, however it cost more for the medicine forum than MS². I’d prefer going to MS², but the medicine forum is shorter and is in Chicago.

MS² stand for Math and Science squared. MS² is in Andover, Massachusetts. This program is during the summer for five weeks. It provides accelerated math and science classes for it’s students. They offer math classes such as: Algebra 1 & 2, Pre-calculus, and Calculus. In addition, the program offers biology, chemistry, and physics. They also present extracurricular activities.

I would like to get accepted into this program. It seems like an interesting and helpful program. In addition, I believe that I would benefit from this opportunity. When I come back to school in the fall I will have a head start on some of my classes. I would play baseball, and I would swim for my extracurricular activities. This would build up my strength for the upcoming swim year.

No comments: