October 23, 2006

College/Universities

I researched various colleges, but many didn’t suite what I was looking for. Sometimes I think about applying to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, etc, but I always end up saying, “No.” Sometimes I think to myself that I might not get into such prestige schools. However, I don’t want to put myself down or make myself think that I’m dumb. I know I am not dumb, because I wouldn’t be taking the classes that I am now.

After careful consideration I have narrowed my search to ten(10) colleges/universities. I based most of my decisions on the location, the curriculum, and the programs that they offer. My top five choices offer major programs in either engineering, business, and/or medicine. I have listed all the following colleges/universities in order from greatest to least. They are:

  1. Stanford University
  2. Michigan State University
  3. Howard University
  4. University of Illinois Champagne Urbana
  5. Ohio State University
  6. Northwestern University
  7. University of Southern California (USC)
  8. University of California in Los Angles (UCLA)
  9. Hampton University
  10. University of Texas

1 comment:

random transit said...

Scorpio,

Interesting how this week you blogged on future/present goals and oppurtunies, gives you a better idea of your future. The programs and colleges you picked are excellent one and I'm sure you'll do a fine job wherever you go, just keep working. A couple of gramatic errors could be corrected, be sure to proofread your blogs before posting, and also make sure you have all your spellings and sentences in right format. Try also to have an opening sentence for each paragraph instead of jumping in and apart from that, you're on your way to that big house.

P.S. Good luck guessing who this is and see you on monday!