October 21, 2006

My valued goals

I divided my goals into three sections. They are: education, career, and desires. Most of my goals involve my education and are long-term goals. I am most concerned about achieving present goals. What I do now will determine what will happen to me in the future. The more goals I achieve the more successful I will be in life.

On October 21st, 2006 I will be taking the PSAT. I am hoping that I pass this major exam. This will determine how well I do on it when I have to take the real thing. If I do well on that exam it will skyrocket my confidence level. I will be comfortable taking any quiz or exam if I pass the PSAT. Even if I don’t pass at least I know that it was only practice, and I’m a freshmen taking a junior/senior level test.

When I’m about twenty-two years old I want to have a bachelors degree in engineering. By the time I am twenty-five I want to have a masters degree in engineering. I want to have a decent job, a nice car, and an apartment or condo. In addition, I want to be able to have completed what I planned on completing. However, I still want to complete more goals after receiving those degrees.

Once I’m around 40-45 years old I want to have a large and beautiful house. In addition to having a house, I want to have a building of some sort. I would rent it to some people that I know. I wouldn’t rent it to complete strangers or extremely close friends of the family. Close friends could take advantage of me, and I wouldn’t know a thing about the complete strangers that I’m renting the space to. I want to have a beautiful wife. In addition, I want two children, a boy and a girl.

Once I am a senior citizen I want to be able to look back on the wonderful life that I had. I want to think back and say, “I can‘t believe I accomplished that.” I want to tell my grandchildren stories about myself. I want to tell them that I was able to do things that very few people in the world can do. I know conquering these goals will be difficult, however I have faith in myself that I can accomplish all of my goals.

No comments: