October 13, 2006

Convictions (part 1)

Convictions are a part of people’s daily lives. Convictions are beliefs and/or pet-peeves that usually control people’s lives. My beliefs always control my daily life. Many people have an endless amount of convictions. I happen to one be of those people. Some of my beliefs are good and some are bad. One conviction that I have is washing my hands.

I wash my hands with every opportunity that I get. Not washing my hands is extremely nasty. I cannot stand when I ask someone if they washed their hands after using the restroom and they respond, “Oh, no I didn’t.” People don’t realize that they spread numerous germs by doing that. In addition, I strongly believe in karma. I think that if I help someone out then I will be rewarded for my actions. In addition, I believe if I harm someone then I will be equally harmed.

No comments: