October 24, 2006

Scolar Programs

There are three summer programs that I would like to go this summer. These programs are: Math and Science²(MS²), Colligate Scholars, and The Medicine Forum. I would like to attend all three of these programs, however I can only attend one. All three programs have a lot to offer. All three have a outcome that I will greatly benefit from.

MS² allows me to get more advanced in both math and science. This fact attracts me to this program, because I am good in math, and I want to get better in science. In addition, they allow students to have an extracurricular activity such as: basketball, baseball, swimming, hiking, running etc. A downside to MS² is that I would have to move to Andover, Maryland for five weeks.

Colligate Scholars is a scholarship program that is offered in the city of Chicago. The program is actually held at the University of Chicago. This program lets its students take college courses. These courses will be taught by college professors who are one of the best in their field. In addition, students and parents get more experienced in the college selection process and evaluating colleges. Unfortunately, I don’t know that much about the Medicine Forum. All I know is that can get experience with medicine from professional physicians.

No comments: